The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Sundae, another week...

Weekends hav nth much to discuss anyway... Other den hmworks n games... After wakin up, i watched a bit of tv... However, before tt, i wished my mom A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY... Yupo... Though my title is "another sundae", but i didnt say its another ORDINARY sundae, didnt i... Haha... As i've written in my previous post, my sis bought my mom a GUESS watch... Den she gave it to my mom 2dae... Hope she likes it ya... I only contributed $10... Haha... I noe it isnt much, but as the cliche goes "it's the thought tt counts"... My mom fall sick yesterday n she's still sick 2day so we didnt go out w/ for lunch nor dinner... Oh well, lookin at the bright side, i didnt hav to spend more den wat i had for mother's day... Haha... Call mi unfilial??? Wateva... Haha... It's the thoughts, the thoughts ya... Haha... Kinda abusin tt sayin... But den again, wateva...

I played Sengoku Basara 2 heroes w/ my sis 2dae... We played throughout the whole afternoon... My er-zi pm mi on msn, askin mi playin wat game coz my side msg was ''playin game now...'' It was sian playin the same character for so long but it was rather fun to certain extent la... Haha... Killin enemies n watchin my sis n myself die... LoL... After playin, bathed eat dinner n watched tv again... While watchin tv, i was d/l-in my sis psp games... She kept d/l-in games into my local D drive... Coz my space to drastically drop like nobody's business... So in order to get more space, i deleted my XDO... I couldnt play it anyway... Chin how, if can play liao tell mi... I setup again... But for the time bein, i'll juz delete it la...

Cya tml ba... Take care n rest well... We've another week ahead... Jia you...!!!

No comments: