The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dis shld b the last ba... haha...

We had BBQ!!! We played n chatted... I haven tell u tt i've bought mahjong cards rite... Now u noe lor... haha... I bought mahjong cards from Jurong East Mrt de Popular... So next time play mahjong liao... Anywhere, anytime...

Anyway, after jeehui n most of the food comm had left... Chin how n i were bbq-in chicken and the remindin hotdogs... I definitely ate too my content n was full... However, i was xtremely thirsty lor... I bet most of us dere were, especially for dose hu played with the wishing tree... I cannot rmb hu started it... I think it was Jia Sheng... Haha... Den after tt, elfa, evelyn, shaoyong, xavier, jian wei, cindy and some others juz kept searchin for light sticks w/ the strings... I assume the light sticks were for the nitewalk de ba... Den they were throwin the light sticks up the tree lor... All tryin their best to make the tree colourful n bright... The whole processs is so funny la... U all shld hav been dere if u r not dere... Most hilarious is elfa and evelyn liao... Cannot tahan dem... LoL...

Dere was once elfa tried to throw the light stick... She swing n swing den let go, but hor, i think angle wrong la hor... The light stick flew backwards!!! LoL!!! Xtreme funny tt scene... Same thing happened to another person also... Cannot rmb properly it's hu... Cindy ar??? Or is it evelyn??? Oh, evelyn tried to throw also... Den the string loosen is it? The light stick dropped onto the ground... Haha... Got a lot of funny things tt happened la... If i'm gonna tell u eweethin hor... Den i think will hav another part liao...

I dunno if chin how was lookin or not la... But marcus n i were havin a hell of a time laughin out loud... Haha... In the end i think only cindy didnt manage to throw... Or did she?? I dunno la... But i noe chin how confirm got c cindy try to throw coz he commented: HAHA!!! U CALLED TT A THROW!!! HAHA!!! Funny la the whole process... Jia sheng throw den hit marcus de drop... Evelyn n elfa tried to throw together, they count to 3 dunno how many times hor, still both haven throw... Xavier also got throw... Den he keep screamin ar... I dunno if its him or Jia sheng...

Jia sheng after tt went totally nuts leh... LoL... Really gone case lor... He became so high... Everytime some1 walked passed the tree hor, he will juz sudden OH! OH! ARH!!! Like some woodbridge escapist leh... LoL... I c liao at 1st quite hilarious la... But he did tt too many times liao... It become quite embarressin and dangerous... He even did it to the drivers on motorcyles n in cars... Even though he noes they may not hear or c him properly, he still did it... After tt we went hm... We missed the last train lor... So sad... Every1 was like oh man... Haha... Den i think some took the bus and some sat taxi... If i didnt hav a dog, i mayb can offer stay over at my hse... But coz of my dog n no rm of my own, i cannot... Shyt...

Any1 got any gd n secretive ways to kill a dog... I rather hav slow death tt kind... Like 2-3 weeks ltr den will die de... Y must go to tt extend?? Like tt ppl will not b suspicious wat... I didnt directly kill him... Can say he die or somethin wrong tt he ate ma... Tt's y i've been thinkin of givin him cocolate... But my sis say will not die leh... Sian...

Lets get back den... I took the bus back... If can offer my frens to stay over n got ppl wanna stay over hor, can walk to my hse... 25 mins from pasir ris only... Unlike takin the bus, it took mi an hr to reach hm... Stupid rite... Den y u didnt walk hm??? I'M ALONE!!! Ltr i die half way walkin how... No one noes until the next day... SOME MORE SO DARK!!! SOME MORE PASSED 12 MIDNITE!!! I cannot take it... I tt time walk 'alone' in sch, still got lights somemore, chin how in front some more, i also scared liao... Actually, i haven tell u all wat happen hor... I next time tell u all... Oh u can ask mi tml...

Anyway, tts all la... Got a lot of funny stuff tt happen la.. But tt's wat i think are the more important events la...

Anyway, tml start sch liao... Is every1 mentally prepared?? Haha... Coz i'm not... I'm still in holiday moody... Haha...

Take care every1... Now its time to face the music... U reap wat u sow... I'll b mentally prepared to receive the most horrible results in my whole history of gettin results... Haha...

So till next time everybody... Take care, play hard and rest well...

No comments: