The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, July 21, 2008

My childhood...

Lydia n gaya wanted to noe how i looked like when i was young...
So here r the pics when i was young...Dis pic was taken when i was in Japan...
When i was pri 3...My cousins, my sis n i...
The boy on the xtreme left is tt cousin in my previous post...Combawa!!!Young Master-B on broomstick... Haha...Dis was taken in China... Or was it Shanghai???
Cannot rmb... Haha... Also when i was in pri 3...C, i'm from ROYALTY OKIZ...!!!Dis was taken when i'm in SunWay Lagoon...
I cannot rmb my age den...Dis was my 1st pri sch trip to Little India...Kawai desu nei???!!!!Last time i quite fat hor... Ok la, not quite...
I was fat ok!!! Happy???!!!!!OMG...!!!! My pants so high... Obstruction man...
Haha... I last time also so fair...Dose 2 were my closest frens... Until somethin happened...
I qurrelled w/ e fren on e right n i lost him as a fren...Dis sure brings back memories... They always called mi boss...
Haha... Dis was taken at Fort Cannin...Dis in my KinderGarden class pic... Can spot mi???
Can spot my sis also??? Haha... Very obvious de...
Judge by lookin at e hairstyle...Dis is pri sch... Compare my height n my sis's height back den...
She always call mi shorty n fatty...Dis pic was taken when i was in pri 4... Look how tall i've grown...
Haha... Tallest in class ya... Wat can i say...
I'm gd, i'm gd~ Oh yea, oh yea~ Haha...Dis pic was taken when i was in sec 1... Still quite fat den... Haha...
Until i joined NPCC n did some stravin durin recess... Haha...Dis pic was when i was in sec 2... Can c e class wat...
2E4 ma... Haha... Can spot mi ma??? Wat r dose thingys we're carryin???
Dose were our projects... Flour babies... Heard of e bk??? Haha...Dis is when i was in sec 3... Obviously owned my some of my taller frens...
Crap... The 3 in the middle last row... They were called the 3 towers...
Xtreme tall la... The 4th tallest also cannot compete ar...
Which is like mi... Haha...Dis is sec 4 lor... Owned by more ppl...
After tt, gabby n some others shot up...
Grew like trees... So fast... Kanna owned...
Become the dunno wat tallest in class liao...
By den, i gave up... I knew i couldnt grow much ordy...

So, enjoyed n had a gd laugh so far...??? Haha... Lookin through all the pics sure brings back a lot of memories... Obviously dere's more la... But i cannt possible scan n upload everythin wat... A total waste of time n energy... Dun u agree??? Next time when my dog's gone... I'll invite u all to come my hse ba... Haha... But i think den, we would havbeen playin n playin... Haha...

Ok la... Tml got sch but start late, tts y i can stay up until now... Its like 11.35??? Haha... Still early for some of u huh... Haha... But i wanna die liao... So gd nites n take care n study hard orh...

No comments: