The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yoyoyo... It's SPAMMIN POSTS TIME... Haha...

Yoyoyo... U heard mi alrite... It's time to spam post till u hav no time to read finish... Haha...

I've juz got back from my class chalet... Well, not juz actually... I came back yesterday but was too busy to write a post n no pics to show u abt our chalet also so u guys juz hav to wait until i got all the pics den i'll post dem for u all to c...

Yesterday, shermin asked mi to update my blog on the chalet; well, dis is to u: HU ASK U DIDNT GO!!! But i understand la... I'll update as soon as i got e pics...

Anyway, i'll juz tell u all wat happened la hor... Juz the gist of everythin... Happy readin... Pls take neccasry breaks to prevent eye dmg hor...

Our 1st day!!!
On e 1st day, we went to pasir ris... DUH!!! Haha... I didnt walk to pasir ris mrt dis time i've got the hotdogs w/ mi n i dun wanna spoil it by walkin under the rain even though i noe it's packaged up... So i sacrificed my momey to sit the mrt... N i was too early i guess... Jee n XP were late... VERY VERY VERY late... I told jeehui tt if i noe they r gonna b tt late, i would hav walk... BUT tts not the case la... Haha... I wouldnt do tt coz i've got food n a heavy bag w/ mi... Haha... So i waited at the mrt for dose 2 slowpokes...

Den wat do u noe, I met the "great-all-mighty" JESSICA... Haha... Jess was on her way to meet chin how n the rest at KFC... Den i was like ok; BUT WAIT!!! U ALL REACHED??? F***... Y didnt any1 tell mi... Hai wo 1 person stand at the mrt n stone... Well not stonin, i was listenin to music but restin my eyes... BUT STILL!!! U all could hav told mi somethin!!! Some of u might b thinkin: "hu ask u didnt call n ask us..." OH, so now u blamin mi for not askin u all arh!!! How would i noe sia...

Anyway, fine... I also didnt went to find u all after i noe tt u all r dere also coz XP n jee say they reachin ordy... N tt jee also very gau siao (funny), ask mi to ask THE uncle "where is the shuttle bus..." Xcuse mi, i not u leh... WAT UNCLE U TOKIN ABT SIA... LoL... Wanna say control station, say control station la... Wat uncle... No uncle inside how??? Ask hu??? AUNTIE??? LoL... But i not stupid la... I got wat u mean... Haha... Not time say control station can... Type control station very difficult ar... "U-N-C-L-E" i noe faster but also dun nid to like tt rite... So only mi, jee n XP went dere 1st... The rest came ltr...


So they reached den we went to find the shuttle bus... Actually, its a walkin dist la... But bu zhuo bai bu zhuo (can sit y dun sit)... Haha... So we sat the shuttle bus dere... Giga (gila gaya) was ordy dere waitin for us... Haha... We folded stars on the bus... i thot it will b full by den but it wasnt... But left a bit only la... After we reach the chalet... We put our stuff n jee n Xp went up to the rm to do god noes wat... Mi n giga were downstairs doin god noes wat either... Actually, we were juz watchin tv n tokin abt wat we can do ltr at nite n afternoon... After tt things got pretty borin... I realised tt i forgot to bring my water-resistance shorts so i thot of goin back to take but i dunno how to walk out of the chalet to the mrt so i asked giga to bring mi... So she followed along... We walked back to my hse which in in tampines... The dist is rather long but still walkable... Haha...

I reached hm... XP n jee called to ask mi to bring can opener which we like didnt use... Haha... Coz we brought corn but in the end didnt eat also... So i took the can opener, a dirty tong for the coal n pokercards... Den we went off... Now here's the irratiin part, its very annoyin to forget the main aim of goin to my hse... The main aim is to get my shorts but wat do u noe, i took everythin BUT my shorts... Haha... We didnt go back to take coz we ordy like walked quite far away... Wat a bother... Oh, while we were walkin back, the rain got heavier n giga was tryin to pluck a big leaf from the near by tree... She kind of dunno how to pluck the leaf... Haha... So i helped her... Oh, n i thot it was difficult... So easy man... Too easy... For mi tt is... Haha..
.

So we went back to the chalet... On our way we played the swing... It sure brings back memories... Haha... Like it was last time... Haha... Xcept dis time my legs r longer... Haha... I think i played the swing for too long... I kept burpin... Too much air in my stomach... Luckily i didnt eat if not i think i puked liao lor...

U can go take a break now... Coz ltr part more xcitin!!! Haha... Take a cup of water den come back w/ some chips ba...

So after tt we went back... Den we played HEART ATTACK!!! Haha... It was so fun... Haha... I kanna 2 times... N shit man... Haha... I ltr den tell u all my forfeits... I tell u JEEHUI's forfeit 1st... Shit man... Jee hui forfeit was to SLAP CHIN HOW... I forgot hu write de... But i dunno y she wrote it leh... I very confident its a her... Mi n marcus where will sabo chin de... Haha... Anyway, jee really slap chin how lor... Slap xtreme hard somemore... I also wanna apologise to chin how coz i added oil to the fire... Really SORI CHIN!!! Whoa, i tell u, if it was mi hu kanna slap ar (although its like totally impossible coz like hu wans to slap mi, haha...), i'll cry like siao lor... I'll not get angry la but i'll cry... As like chin how said, no1 slapped mi especially tt hard before... I'll confirm will cry de... Chin how really so brave lor...

Anyway, abt my forfeit: i was asked to KISS JEEHUI lor... Wa Lau, jee zuan diao lor... LoL... Tt was my 1st kiss to a gal's face leh... Wa lau, like tt gone becoz of a game... But ltr we all hav to lose it in the end also... Haha... Ltr den tell u y... ALL THKS TO CHIN HOW LA... HE ADDED TT FORFEIT IN!!! Come to think of it... My 1st kiss to a GUY's face went to chin how lor... S**T... LoL... The other forfeit was wat i cannot rmb liao... If i rmb correctly, i kept throwin away used forfeits... In the end i also didnt noe if got do or not... Haha...

Anyway other ppl's forfeit also very funny... Ppl like marcus... He also kanna 2 times... 1 time was to wrap himself arnd the mattress n the other is to go dance arnd a tree, bollywood style... The dancin part not so xcitin coz only a few seconds lor... Haiz, next time must indicate timin... Haha... Den kelly 1 was to strip lydia's jacket off... Haha... Only jacket la... Too bad... But no1 wans to c also la hor lydia... LoL... Giga 1 was to wet her hair den use the water to wet her pants... Giga also had to carry lydia n spin 3 turns... Haha... N i thot we set a rule not to hav any personal attacks... Haha... Poor lydia, chin how n myself... Jess also kanna, haha... Hers was to stand outside n shout "I love Ah ma's hairy legs..." LoL... Cute sia... Suggested my kelly de... Haha...

Whoa so long... I'll write another post ltr...

No comments: