The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog Dead??? OH mo...

Yoyoyo... Maki say my blog dead liao... I think its true ba... I really nth to say leh... Nth special happen, nth much happened either... Life is juz borin...

But i must say, my holidays r well spent... Well, better den my sis tt is... haha... She like almost everyday at hm lor... haha... Well, my MRT concessions r well spent too... Haha... Almost everyday got go out... 2day over-used my mrt concession also... Haha... Haiz... Other den goin to sch, coz i'm findin dis game called arcana heart which i n maki thot it was very nice... Den Clement say he got saw dis game in ps2 before... So i did some research... True enuff, it did came out in ps2... So we were searchin for it lor... Den clement say he got c before...

But den the shop always didnt open leh... Den always wasted trip sia... But 2day we went maki hse to play naruto... Clement playin for the 1st time... Got talent lor... He quite gd lor... Den as usual, maki win all the time... Only lucky lucky win him here n dere... Haha...

Anyway, i was watchin the noose... Haha... Very funny lor... U all shld watch it someday... Every tues, 10pm...

Anyway, i wanna slp liao... Very tired lor... Nites every1....

No comments: