The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last day!!!!

Yoyoyo... 2day was the last day of work... I dunno if i shld continue workin or not... Its a bit tirin n borin... But for the sake of money, its okiz de... Honestly, dis job is not difficult... Juz tirin...

Again, nth bad happened... Still a bit suay coz 2day late for work... But dun nid to start on time la... Haha... Oh, 2day i saw 2 celebrities... I dun wanna state their names la... U can ask mi when u c mi... 2day, i've decided to take it slow... I didnt chiong... But i still managed to give out a sum la... Oh, den i changed a place...

I went to caarefour (dunno how to spell, but u understand can liao) dere... My 1st intention was to c ppl play Devil May Cry 4 (DMC4) on the xbox... But hor, i tell u... Dese other ppl r so irritatin n dumb n r assholes!!!! I'm not referrin to the ppl workin dere... I'm referrin to the public, dese kids tt went to play the xbox for free de... They keep changin the game la... At 1st is DMC4 but i didnt c it coz i thot i shld at least focus since i juz started... So i went downstairs lvl 1 to give out the flyers... Den i obviously gave it all out la... Den i went back to "reload"... Haha... At 1st the game was still DMC4 la... But after i went back, it was FOOTBALL!!! FIFA as it was called... I dun care FIFA wat la... IT WAS SO LAME.. Oh mo... Dis ppl so wateva la... Ppl promotin DMC4 they go n change it... Shit u all la... Dose itchy handed freaks of nature!!!

They so like ruined my entertainment la... Play wat football... CRAZI... Den nvm, i ignored n continued givin out my flyers... Den again finish, i went back to reload... Tt asshole still playin football... I wanted to go dere n smack his head... Oh at least give him a wake all call... Den after i reload, i went back... On my way, i saw a familiar face... He IS in canoein when i WAS in... Haha... Get the grammer??? Haha... Anyway, i waved n walked away... I now regretted not talkin to him... Like so rude like tt... Anyway, i went back to c if tt asshole was still playin... Haha.. He wasnt dere ordy... It was ANOTHER ASSHOLE... Dis time, guess wats the game... Some damm aeroplane-flyin n shootin game... MORE LAME LA!!! Den i thot to myself: "Oh come on, wat the @#$%!&*(%#!@!@) hell r u doin.... or rather playin????!!!!!!" Wats dis shit man... Den i was so damm irritated... But den suddenly, the tv screen said no signal... LoL...

U noe how damm happy i was!!! I was like "serve u right asshole..." Den i walked away like very proudly like tt... I also smiled to myself... Ahm qio u noe... I dunno if got ppl c or not... Well, i dun care either... Hu ask dose idiots to change e game... Wonder hu's the 1st person... Anyway, i kept walkin thru n fro la... Purposely de... Haha... I purposely took a bit at a time so i dun hav to keep standin at 1 spot... Walkin can also waste a bit of time la... Haha... Tts was my strategy la...

Den i suddenly kelly called mi den say they wanna stop for "a while".... Haha... Den they come find mi lor... But before tt, i saw my tt fren in canoein again... So i tried to rush over... But i didnt c him doh... Wonder which direction he went... Den kelly, xp n xp's fren went into caarafour to walk walk while i continue givin out my flyers... After tt they went off... Den i tried to complete my remainin flyers but i didnt... Haha... No motivation liao... Haha... So went to find dem...

Den after tt they also dun wanna continue liao... So we sat at the artifical fountain n chit chatted... Said a lot of funny stuff la... Cannot rmb... Even if tell u now u all may not understand either... So after tt we returned the remainin flyers n knock off lo... Haha... I went to Royal Sportin Hse to buy weights den went hm... The journey hm was tirin lor... I noe only 20 kg la... But coz if was putted together so cannot seperate den use 1 hand a bit too heavy, cannot last long... Den wanna use 2 hands but very troublesome to walk... In the end i sort of hug it la... Use my stomach as support.... Haha... Use both arms to support also... Can tahan all the way till reach hm lor... Haha... i not tt weak can...

Reached hm, sweatin all over... Haha... Den bathed, ate dinner n watched tv n den bloggin lor...

I've gtg... Tml must wake up early... But not to work la... Haha... My workin days r like over ya... haha... Nid to submit somethin... Ok den.. Take care n cya soon...

No comments: