The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh, so suay...

Yoyoyo... 2day was my first day goin to work for dis holiday... 1st day only leh, den like so suay... Haiyo... I tell u eweethin... Coz my sis, before, she left the hse, she locked the main gate... But my mom dun hav the keys to the main gate... So she asked mi to go back to open it when i was half way to meet Xiping n kelly at orchard mrt... So suay lor... Late for the 1st appointment of the day... So suay... Like tt 1st impression gone... But i wouldnt blame her la... Its natural de ma... If i was her, i'll do the same thing also... No1 at hm means lock up the main gate... Too bad the keys cannot duplicate... Den the spare gave my aunt liao... Za nan data na (Too bad)...

Haiz if i didnt go work den goin back wouldnt b so troublesome... Coz i'll juz b goin to sch... Haiz, start work den so many problems liao... Next time in the future, i workin for long term, i think i didnt kanna bang by car or roll down the stairs the moment i left the hse, i happy liao... Haha... Wat i meant is how suay i can b the moment i start workin... By den really must pray for myself, though i dun really think it will work... Only Gods noe wat Gods r doin...

Anyway, 2day was full of waitin... Practically wastin my youth... C-in my youth juz flowin into the long kang (drain) juz like tt... Waitin for my aunt to get the keys from mi, waitin for xp n kelly to come meet mi, waitin for ppl to collect flyers from mi, waitin to reach the mrt to work n to eat n back hm, waitin to reach my destinations, waitin for the money, waitin to go hm, etc...

So many waitin... Time slippin off my finger tips like dew rollin off a leaf in the mornin... The only difference is tt time flows continuously, not only in the mornin... Haiz, so sian... Dis holidays not fun de... Other den the chalet la... After tt so borin... Oh mo...

Take care ba u guys... cya soon... Hope i dun die by den la hor...

No comments: