The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Second day at clement's hse...

Yoyoyo... Stayovers r fun!!! Haha... Stayin in a new environment away from my stupid family... Makes my life feel more relax i guess... Anyway, we slept quite late last nite... We were watchin Madtv on Youtube... Haha... So funny la...

U all shld check out "Lida n Melina" on Madtv... Haha... Very funny lor... Mi n clement were like tryin to learn how they tok... I think clement got the hang of it ordy but i have not... Haha... Tryin by best to learn... Haha...

Anyway, we slpt n in the next mornin, we went swimmin... Haha... Ya, u didnt read wrongly n i didnt type wrongly either... Haha... N can imagine some of u all huh-in... N laughin away... Too bad dere's no strong sun in the mornin... Haiz... Dere goes my hope of tannin... Swimmin is like the best way to tan full body lor... Y like tt...??? Y didnt the sun shine... Haiz... Den i told clement, i always suay him... Haha...

Anyway, after swimmin, we went back n watched tv... Haha... At the same time eat lunch lor... Lunch taste nice, its fried rice... I like it, coz got cher siew... Haha... N no green peas!!! Haha... Anyway, i saw clement's brothers.... They all dun really look alike though... But still, i dunno hu's older... Haha... Cannot differciate... Haha... I only noe clement the youngest lor... Haha...

Den we watched tv la, play Arcana heart la den i went hm... Haiz... I also dunno wat to say sia... Home Sucky Home... Not sweet at all lor... Haiz... Go hm ordy got things to do liao... I sweeped the floor... Tt stupid sis of mine didnt sweep the floor... Den i juz came back, immediately wanna go bath den she go bath... Nth to do ma, so sweep the floor lor... Den after bath, i played arcana heart...

Haven even started playin, juz loadin only, my dad came back DEN complaint abt the hse electricity bills... Freakin pissed off i tell u... He raised his voice den i raised mine higher lor... Den he dam dam went to the kitchen to start cookin... So late den come back... Den ate dinner at like abt 8.30... Stravin la, duh... I did hse work leh... Tirin sia...

Den my aunt also another 1... On tv den slpt on the sofa... Ordy dunno how many times liao leh... Wat e hell la... Electricity high she also played a part ok... Not only us, meanin mi n my sis!!! Den i also dun wanna say much la... Now its like can cut down on usage den cut down lor... Haiz... Dere's a msg below... READ it n DO it.. Haha... STUPID (very deep deep voice)... haha.. I think only clement may understand... Haha...

Dis msg goes out to all my frens!!!

GO OUT WITH MI MORE OFTEN!!! CALL MI!!! BOOK MI!!! MAKE MY LAST 2 WEEKS OF THE HOLIDAYS FULL!!!!

Haha... STUPID (very very deep deep voice)... Haha...

Oh, tml playin badminton ya... Meet 2pm... PING says in sch but in sch where i also dunno... I think meet at mrt station ba... DEAL!!!

Anyway, thks clement, for the stayover... I had fun n hope u do too!!! haha...

So, ERM, Take cares peepole... Haha... N ERM, C, ERM, ya all soon... Haha...

No comments: