The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

BORIN day... wat can b worst...

Yoyoyo... Hilow every1... haha... SO sian lor i tell u... I wanna go CYCLIN... haha... But i dun hav bicycle leh... I wan a bicycle...!!! I think i'll ask my mom to buy for mi... haha...

Anyway, yesterday after sch, i went clement's hse to play arcana heart... So damm stupid lor... I forgot to bring my remote control... So ended up only 1 person can play... Haiz... But we still play la... Clement finally defeated the last boss... But at a lower difficulty la... But better dun nth la... I think i still cannot trash clement in dis game YET... haha... I think i sure can irritate him but cannot win... Haha... I must master my blockin skills lor... If not keep kanna hit, how to attack lor... Not as if can use replacement technique, unlike naruto...

Juz u wait clement... Watashi wa korosu... WHAHAHAHA....

Oh, i forgot... I hav to much work to do... Too much work to do... Haiz... So far settled 2 data sheets ordy... Still got 1 more... N still got notes to write, things to copy... So sian...

Ok la... Cya next time... Take care... Byebye...

No comments: