The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh, so long didnt blog liao...

Yoyoyo... It's been a long time since i've blog... It's been the 1st week ordy... haha... Been to places we missed goin together before, did things i've never done before, did things i've not done in so long... Wat places u asked??? Ice skatin @ Jurong East... haha... Tt's somethin i've not done in so long... Since pri sch??? But i still can rmb leh... Ice skatin was fun rite??? Haha... Let's go dere again... Too bad we couldnt go together as class03... But i noe we can make a day to go together... I hope... Haha...

Wat kind of things i've never done??? Oh, got a lot lo... Haha... Like teachin others how to skate ON ICE... haha... Never thot of teachin others to ice skate before... haha... I got teach my fren to skate on LAND before but not on ice... Next thing is to go shoppin spee at TOPMAN... haha... Got more la... TNTS (too numerous to say)... Haha... Now tt sch have started, its time to get serious... Ppl all arnd r gettin very serious dis sem... I hope i can do well n even better next sem... I hope all my frens wil. too...

Dis few days i'm gonna b very busy... Hope i can still make it...

Anyway. yesterday, i ate a plate full of seafood... Did u all saw my msn nick??? If yesh den u shld noe wat's happenin... If not, den i'll tell u here... I think i'm becomin allergic to c-food... After eatin, at arnd 12+AM, my head felt very itchy... Den i felt very warm though i'm in the air-con rm without my blanket on... Den my ears started to hurt... Den i can practically hear my pulse.... It was hell... Den i knew somethin was wrong... So i got out of bed n went to the toilet... As xpected, my ears were swollen...

Den i washed my ears a little, as well as my face... Den went back into the rm... Guess wat, the next thing i felt was my whole face bein warm n itchy n swollen... Den my back left a bit itchy coz of the rubbin on my body on the bed... Fu yo... Den my upper back started havin "mosquito bites"... U noe wat i mean la... Den very veyr xtreme itchy lor... Den i've not seen a doc yet coz i very late den got rashes... So bo pian... Had to endure throughout the nite... It was hell, madness, frustrated, itchy, warm... IT WAS DISASTERRIFIC... It was torturous...

Den i went out of my rm n slept in the masterbed rm... Den i on the fan n tune it to blow directly at mi... Den as u all noe, i'm down with flu n cough... So the night was really really torturous for mi... But after 2 hrs, long long 2 hrs, the rash got better... Not as itchy... So i fell aslp... Till dis mornin... But the rashes were still dere... My face was still swollen... Very swollen in fact...

Den called my mom to c wat time she comin back den when she does, she bought mi to c the doctor... Got my medicine n went hm... Didnt had time to slp coz hav to do work... So didnt slp until now... Gonna die liao... haha...

HOW!!!??? HOW!!!??? Its like the end of the world for mi... My c-foods, my japanese foods, my crabs, oysters, LOBSTERS!!!! I've not tried lobsters yet... SOB SOB... :...(

Y like tt... I've not enjoy my life... DIS IS NOT HAPPENIN TO MI!!! Dis is not fair... Really not fiar... :...(

Haiz, go to slp liao la... Take care n gd nites...

No comments: