The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lets go orchard someday ya... haha...

Yoyoyo... I'm like so overwhelmed on Mon... I meet my sec sch NPCC frens... Its been like how long??? 1+ yr ordy??? Haha... So happy to c dem again...!!! We went to the movies to watch "the day the earth stood still"... Not very nice though... Haha... But hu cares...My fren learnt drivin n got a car so he drove us arnd orchard... So many decos... But like all the same leh... LoL... Haha... But its nice la...

Den after tt i went to meet my PRI sch frens... Haha... Primary sch ya... Haha... Sure go a long way back... Haha... Too bad i couldnt stay much longer coz i was too slppy liao... Den they wanna go play pool but must wait for table... I wait till i wanna slp liao... So i juz went hm to slp... Sori guys but too bad, u all called mi out at the wrong time... But at least show my face dere still quite reasonable rite...??? Haha...

Den 2day, when to gym... Den shermin suddenly called mi to go help her in her church thingy... She also called xi ping along... haha... Den only got the 2 of us... But at least we finished wat we nid to do la...

Oh, tml's outin also postponed... Oh, nth to do... Actually, i'll go do my data sheets n Mr Xu de report la... So i guess i'll b busy tml... Haha...

Anyways, Happy Birthday to u KEXIN!!!! Finally 18 sia... haha...

Okiz, take care n cya next time...

No comments: