The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy day isn't???

YOyoyo... Very busy... Busy on the day before, busy yesterday, busy 2day... Tml also busy, the day after also busy, the day after n after n after n after also busy... haha... Basically, my whole week is n will b busy... Haiz... U all shld noe y busy la... I lazy to type out...

Anyway, yesterday i went out for my sec sch gatherin CNY reunion dinner... I will not say its a reunion dinner la... Y?? Coz so little ppl man... Oh dear... Like 10 or less??? haha... Coz most of dem got their own family reunion dinner to attend...

Den after tt went back for dinner den went out again to find my poly frens @ the airport... Becoz kelly's flyin off to study in Australia... Saddenin huh... Haizz... Details in another post...

Happy hse cleanin every1...!!!

No comments: