The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, January 19, 2009

CHinese NEw YEar comin arh...

YOYOYO... Chinese new's yr's comin... so happy arh... haha... I'll try not to post any pics of myself till chinese new yr... 1 week shld b enuff to change at least my hair??? Haha... Hair can grow longer ma... My poly frens can c mi in sch but my cousins n other readers wouldnt... So i'll show a brand new mi on the 1st day of CNY... haha...

Anyway i go bored so i've decided to change my desktop's wallpaper... haha... C wat i've FOUND!!! haha... COOL RITE... Oh my... LOVE it... Hahaha...
(sounds not interested) N here's the gd guys... YAWNSSS!!!! I post the pic here in case u guys want it... haha...But always, ALWAYS, always support the bad guys... Well they r not bad guys to mi... They r the gd guys... The 1s tt shld own!!!! The ones tt shld WIN WIN WIN!!!! WHAHAHAHA...

The gd guys sux la... haha... Support the "gd" guys... haha... OK...

Nites and take care every1... WHAHAHA... May darkness preveil... haha...

No comments: