The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fairness, uprighteous and courage...

HiHi... I actually dun wanna post dis coz it will like RUIN my REPUTATION N IMAGE... But i have to post it... It's to b fair n square with all dose ppl tt i ran down in my previous posts... I noe i'm suppose to run myself down, but i cannot help but draggin others with mi...


Look at mi 1st, my face is like so red... I wonder y... haha... Den jess, like, WAT R U DOIN??? hahaha... Den its cherie, the drama queen... Look at her!!! Juz look at her... haha... So sickly n white... Machum kanna some illness... haha... She also looks as if she's cryin also... Haha... Tt's a drama queen for u... A face of a thousand expressions... Hahaha... Look at gaya also... Haha... Cannot stand but laugh at her face... Looks toot sia...Dun ask mi wat i did... haha... I dunno...Dis is JUZ REALLY XTREMELY, ASOLUTELY, DEFINITELY sick!!!! Wat e hell... Ok... I'll not ruin my image any further...Last pic... So gay... Chin's fault... N cherie's fault too!!!! She kept shootin her stubby leg out... The 1 n only pic was dis... Ok thks n gd bye...

No comments: