The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Pre-Birthday EVENTS...

Yoyoyo... This event was yesterday... One day be4 my actual birthday... U noe wat, i'm tired of typin out all the details... Its obvious we had steamboat... Tian tian huo guo... Haha...This is porky... Haha... N we ate a lot of it... Coz my sis doesnt like mutton n we also cannot eat beef so ya, pork is wat we had left... Surprisinly, dere was no chicken sliced till so thin... The chicken dere was wings n drumsticks... How can we actually boil chicken wings n drumsticks till they get cooked??? Haha... So ya, we kept eatin porky...We took a lot of plates but they were all takin almost the same thing...My mom, my dad n mi...The four kids dere... haha... MI, my sis, jie min n jie qi... Both r my cousins...On the right is jie min... Her lunar birthday was on the same day la...Here comes the xcitin part... Haha... ALL MY FRENS!!!! hahaha... They suddenly juz popped out of no where... I was really surprised... Really... Tt's so sweet guys...Den dere's my closest frens... Holdin the cake n standin arnd... Hahaha...Tt was the cake they got for mi... MANGO... haha... My favourite... So thoughtful...Now, i'm not doin some jutsu or castin any magic... Juz makin a simple wish...They were takin pics n my mom was takin pics at dem also...Den after givin mi my presents n cake, they leave... "Wat e..." rite... They said they haven eat... I felt touched... So after my dinner i decided to go find dem...Dis was their present.... Before i juz tore the wrapper... Hahaha...Dis was done by well, most of dem... All my frens wrote small notes... Some were er-hum but others were true... Thks for the wishes...
Ok... Now all thk my frens... Hahaha...

No comments: