The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A post of complains...!!!!!!

I'm so not gonna start with hihi or yoyoyo becoz it will b so stupid for pretendin as if i'm happy... Oh come on, dis post must seem like i'm damm angry n damm frustrated n damm unhappy... R u feelin my pain, R U??? R U??? I tell u eweethin... Life with the 2 most clever ppl in our class is juz F***-in irritatin... In some ways... Well, some only...

I NOE U MAY NOT AGREE TO SOMETHINGS TT I'M SAYIN BECOZ, WELL, U CANNOT BLAME SOME1 HUS NOT AS CLEVER AS U GUYS... N MOST IMPORTANTLY, DIS IS MY BLOG SO YA, U GOT WAT I MEAN SINCE U ALL R SO CLEVER... SIMPLE ENGLISH LIKE DIS SHOULDN'T B DIFFICULT TO READ IN BETWEEN RITE...

Ok, if u think livin with clever ppl, its better, WELL, U R DAMM wrong... Clever ppl r not n never will be satisfied easily... Its like, sci-can-explain-everythin... Haiz... N "oh, i've READ it in books before; oh, i've READ it in comics before; oh, i've READ it SOMEWHERE before..." Another 1 tt kind of surprised mi: "oh, i've WATCHED it in cookin shows before"... I mean, man, u have read it n watched it before somewhere, sometime, somehow... I mean, can u not say tt, juz say: "its like tt, trust mi..." OR "hey, hav u tried it before, no rite??? lets c if it works..." Dun keep sayin "i've read it somewhere, i've watched it somewhere..." I noe u all r clever ppl... U ALL R VERY KNOWLEDGABLE... I'm dumb, i dun read n dun watch dese kind of shows, not to mention RESEARCHED abt it before... So like, be more norm man...

I noe, wat u meant is true, u read or watched in somewhere but a few times is enuff... U dun mid to cling it to ur mouth... N chin n jess say they watched it in a anime cookin show... I was like, "o...k... anime cookin show... was it becoz u guys got nth to watch???" I mean, anime is ordy not realistic, wats more its a anime COOKIN show... I mean, as wat jess said, the food can suddenly shine like gold... Its not REAL... Haiz... Although i perfectly understand tt the dishes cooked in animes or any other cookin shows, came from real dishes but ya, juz let mi complain...

N den chin sometimes say he cannot understand my point of view... I dunno, mayb i'm dumb... My words juz cannot make any sense to u in ur improved n upgraded human brain... I dunno... Its a feelin tt i cannot expressed it to u... I juz read n feel accordin to wat u've said... Cannot understand?? Fine, i dun wanna talk more either since u cannot understand wat dumb ppl say... Really, wat can i say, u r smarter... Arguein with some1 more clever will juz make mi seem more dumb, as if we're not dumb enuff... Fine, i juz shut my hole since wat-eva comes out is juz like s*** to u...

Can u understand my pain so far... Its frustratin... Everytime dere's somethin to argue abt, i feel like bringin my point of view across but another part of mi juz asked mi to shut up coz he, or should i say "i" noe its pointless... It will juz be nonsense to jess n chin... Fine... i juz give up...

No comments: