The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, April 6, 2009

F*** the GEMS...

Ya U HEARD MI... U a****OLEs... wat e hell is dis... I cannot get the GEMS i wan????!!!! NO WAY MAN... U dun noe hu u r messin with... Hahaha... No la... Lets not get too hot headed here... hahaha... Later they sue mi ar...

Anyway, dis sux... I couldnt get into the gems i wan... Dis time slot is so packed... R they sure they allocated the no of ppl in each time slots properly?? Huh HUH!!! Come on, i wan answers man... Hahaha... Erm, breathe in .... breathe out .... Must keep cool at all times... Haiz...

Anyways, i c if i can get the time slot again tonite... If cannot ar, die... I noe wat i kanna or not... Real estate dunno wat... Haiz... How can dis b... Oh my god... Properties, laws, policies... My god, its gonna suck the life out of mi... Man, i'm gonna crush n die next sem... haiz... Dis is stupid... So messed up ya...

I hope i can get the gems i wan... Oh, btw, jess didnt get the gems she wanted either... haha... Sad rite... Look at her, depressed... Well, not as bad as mine but ya, she so not willin to take wateva gems she registered for... SO M I... So may Lady Luck be with mi...

Gotta go, nid to catch the bus... Cya...

No comments: