The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

OK ok...

Yoyoyo... NO title... "ok ok..." hahaha... Its up to ur imagination wat it means... Ok ok to a lot of things...

Ok ok, its the second week of sch now... Everythin's ok... Got my Final Year Project (FYP) title... The study of orchid protocorms... I hope maki's not too disappointed abt it... I noe he likes to work with animals n i'm anythin with it but it seems like its fated to get the orchid growth proj...

Ok ok, i've got the proj n i'm gonna do it well... I hope maki feels tt way too...

Ok ok, now sp has a lot of new stuff goin on... Dere's subway, dere's the new library ext... My my my, SP has become a leisure area for student... hahaha... Its gd la... We can play games now in the library ext... hahaha...

Ok ok, tml is like LABOUR DAY... haha... Its gd rite... so fast got holiday liao... hahaha... Tml i'm gonna go out with my sis to shoppin... hahaha... I dunno if gonna get anythin or not coz money is my main problem... As long as i've got enuff money, i'll buy stuff liao... hahaha... At most i buy a NUM shirt...

Ok ok, tml is also NUM's 6th anniversary... hahaha.... N i thot of buyin their shirt... hahaha... I hope got my size... dunno how many ppl will go to the shop... hahaha... Hope e ppl i added randomly in the facebook in NUM would not recognise mi... N if they do, i hope they will say hi... haha... I think 2nite must take time to memorize their faces... Tml if really c dem den must say hi.... hahaha...

Anyways, take care n cya soon...

No comments: