The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

hehehe...!!!

Yoyoyo... Guess wat... I saw dis poster on the wall by the side of the POSB atm... My mother is so ___.... hahaha... So many words to fill up tt blank...2day agro plant tech... hahaha.... C tt jee... hahaha... Suppose to pay attention but lookin at other ppl take picture...!!! Tt person takin pic also not payin attention HOR... Wonder HU IS IT HOR??? Lets ask SHERMIN... hahaha...Mi n my testin of my phone cam... haha... My main cam not workin properly so i used the secondary cam... Oh, in case u dun noe which is which, the secondary cam is the cam at the front... The main 1 is the 5.0 MPX de... I feel so sad... Y like tt... Y not workin properly sia...Hahaha... I purposely called chin to look here... hahaha... YES!!!! hahaha...OH OH OH!!! DIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF DIS POST... GUESS HU M I???!!!! GUESS GUESS!!!! WHAHAHAHAHA.... SO SO SO SO SO FUNNY... WHAHAHAHA... Look at e pic below... hahaha...Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....!!!!!!! ARH hahahahahahahahaha... I cannot stop laughin... Oh oh oh, my abs hurt... oh, hahaha... She still tied a ribbon in the front lor... Oh my god... hahaha... Oh my oh my... She brings tears to my eyes... hahaha... oh oh oh...
Ok la... Take care every1... N cya tml...

No comments: