The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh... dunno wat to say...

hihi... hahaha... I dunno wat to say liao la... I'm running out of ideas... hahaha... Anyway, my frens... Its my 1st post to welcome my frens for dis sem... hahha...Lydia is joinin us again... haha... they 2 like sisters rite... hahaha... Totally... hahaha... Oh, i can hear ah ma say go die... hahaha...Anyway, dis is mi NOW!!! hahaha... I cut my hair short again now... hahaha... Its TOOOO hot here in singapore ordy... In Australia i still can keep tt longer hair form... But once in sg, i cannot tahan ordy... In my mind, i juz wanna cut short... BUT NOT BOTAK ok... hahaha... As u can c i'm wearin a new shirt... Guess wat shirt is tt... hahahaha... It's NUM 6th anniversary shirt... hahaha... My new NUM shirt~~~ hahaha... I like my NUM shirt... hahaha... This shirt is also the 1st clothes i've bought since i'm back in sg... hahaha... So its very meaningful...Now i can show off my collection!!! hahahaha... It's incomplete la coz i haven buy their berms and i'm also not wearin my flip-flops... I've not told my mom anythin yet but i'm plannin to keep it from her for as long as possible... If she finds out i'm spendin money on clothes again, she'll blow up... She may even cut of my souce of allowance!!!! OMG... tt cannot happen... hahaha....
Anyway, tml must wake up very early... So i guess i'm gonna slp earlier 2nite... Take care n cya tml...!!!! hahaha...

No comments: