The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wat a f***in day...

Dis sux LAAAA!!!!! I hate bein mi... My life sux... Dis week is like so suay can... EEEERRRRRR!!!!!! Dis is frustratin... Dis cannot b happenin...

1st my hp MAIN camera spoilt... Den its my ps2, it doesnt read my games as smooth as be4... Now its my F***in laptop... Kanna sort of a virus... wat e F*** la... EEERRR!!!! Dis cannot b happenin... How can 1 person b so suay until like tt de... Ppl is 1 by 1, a few weeks or month after another... But i leh, wa lao, 1 shot, 3 of my favourite stuff down... Wat e f*** la...

Tml hav to send my com to repair... Sian, den got virus so everythin hav to go... My goodness la... All my notes, my games, my pics, my videos, my songs tt i've not stored hav to go... Den after tt hav to set everythin up again... Dis is so f***ed up...

Must b becoz of the vesak day thingy... Wat give merits...???!!!! I bet my merits before tt is even higher can... Vesak day juz made my luck worst coz i kept cursin n swearin in my thought as dose ppl goin to the temple juz pissed mi off... I'm better off not doin dis kind of "charity", gd deed stuff...

No comments: