The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Continuous discremination towards AUNTIES...

Yoyoyo... I'm gonna continue to discreminate dem all... Whahahaha... Dere was once in the mrt, i was standin at the side of the doors, leanin against the, wat u call tt, the plastic divider thingy... Den it was at aljunit tt a auntie came aboard... Den she walked towards the hand pole beside mi...

N i knew at once tt she's gonna lean onto tt pole... TYPICAL irritatin, unreasonable selfish auntie behavior... I think i shld give dis type of auntie behaviors a name... Hmmm... Wat will it b... Oh, i noe i noe...

Disease: Auntinism

Possible causes: Natural aging, boredom at hm, too much hsework, use their gluteus maximus to speak n totally, the lack of attitude, class and femine

Ppl affected: only aging females [auntie wanna-b(s) or gonna-b(s)]

Present possible victim: Shermin and lydia

Yes, from den all, lets all call it auntinism... Anyway, back to wat i was sayin... So dis auntie, hu got auntinism, leaned on the pole as predicted... Den as u all noe la, i not very small size, my shoulders r quite broad so naturally, tt auntie was like GONNA n WILL B bumpin against mi when the train started movin... I mentioned GONNA coz the train's not movin yet, duh... So before i lose it, i immediately tapped on tt auntie's left shoulder n asked her to shoo... haha...

I didnt say it out, i juz did tt hand gesture... U noe, tt "shoo" hand movement... If still dunno den ask mi to demo to u... haha... Anti-aunties all the way...

Hahaha... N 1 more thing, yesterday, i met my mom n sis for lunch n i told my mom abt the auntie incident... She say tt tt auntie laughin out loud was not in the wrong coz its public... Tt's wat aunties think... Den i told my mom, u better not turn into 1 if not i'll erm, erm... I dunno how to say in eng... erm, i'll critisize u until like dere's no tml... Ya... Hahaha... U get wat i mean la hor... haha...

Okiz la... I really hope any of my frens will not turn into aunties like tt one... I think lydia will most probably b like tt next time since she like tokin so loud now ordy... Give her a few more yrs n i think she will b better n more powerful den tt auntie, or shld i say, she will dominate all aunties... hahaha...

Cya...

No comments: