The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Exams r comin... wat a diseaster...

Hihi... Exams r like comin n i've not studied finish... N i dun think i can finish either... MSTs r always like tt... Always studyin at the last minute and cannot make it in the end also... hahaha... I'm not like some clever ppl hu can study the nite before or till the mornin n still get gd grades ya... hahaha... I'm like gonna start my complaints in my own world again... LoL...

Anyway, i SHOULD b studyin now... I WAS studyin immuno juz now till my eyes got a bit blurry from readin too much tt i decided to stop for a while before continuin... So, wat else to do durin a break??? hahaha... Of coz to use the com... hahaha... Talkin abt restin the eyes rite... haha... I'll look outside the greenary la... haha... But in the meantime, bloggin comes 1st... hahaha...

Later eat lunch... Durin lunch time, watchin show online with my sis... haha... So it would b sometime ltr before i start studyin again...

It seems like its gonna rain... So feel like slppin...

Oh well, back to studyin... C if ltr wanna blog again at nite or not... hehehe...

No comments: