The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hihihi.... hahaha... I was bored n u all noe la, i cannot study at nite... Cannot focus... hahaha... So ya, decided to blog... After test, i n cherie went to eat den go lib do report... Tt cherie ar, one of a kind... Suppose to bring hybridomatech bk, she bring wat immuno bk sia... haha... But cannot blame her la... I also forget to bring... hahaha... Win liao lor...

Anyways, after doin the report, i decided to meet my fren... Do wat u ask...??? hahaha... GO SHOPPIN... hahaha... I went shoppin at the heeren... hahaha... The shops dere now r like AWESOME!!!! hahaha... Machum my paradise... haha...

Anyways, i went to MOOKS to buy shirts... hahaha... Finally i've got mooks shirt... so happy... One of my life's accomplishments... hahaha... N they give mi a new paper bag... hahaha... N here i go, i've got 3 colours ordy... hahaha... NEAT!!!! hahaha... Collectin dem all... Pls help buy givin mi if u all dun wan... hahaha...

Live up ur life, colour ur lives...

No comments: