The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Talkin abt where is the gd luck... hahaha...

Hihi... As u all noe la, i've lost my hp on thurs but i've got a new but lousy hp... But can still use la... Hahaha... I was out with my pri sch frens yesterday n when they saw my hp arh, they laugh... So saddenin... But i also laugh with dem coz really, e phone very lousy... Next time let my poly frens c... I think they more evil... I think cherie will laugh the hardest... hahaha... Next time u all c bah...

Den talkin abt where's the luck rite... My fren juz lost his WALLET yesterday... N we were suppose to go out at nite... So in e end, he didnt, no, couldnt come... haiz... Ppl rather lose their hp den wallet can... Although losin a hp would cost more, but the priceless values in the wallet holds greater valuablity den any other stuff u can lose... Rite or not... So i counted as quite lucky...

Hope he finds his wallet soon...

Now, lets side track from reality, if i've got super powers, i think dose ppl hu steal la, or find stuff dun return will all b erased from singapore... Coz if i find out hu they r, i'll show no mercy in killing dem all, regardless of whether they hav family, or they r young wat nots... hahaha... Evil m i... I dun care... When it comes to cleanin singapore streets, dis is the best way... hahaha...

Back to reality, we dun hav super powers so tt will not happen ya... hahaha... We can only pray to hu eva n pray again tt ur prayin works... Stupid isnt... haiz... Ok la... May all bad luck shoo shoo n gd luck keep rollin rollin rollin into our lives...

No comments: