The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Die Lah... hahahaha...

HIEEEEZZZ~~~ haha... How???!!!! I got NO INTERNET TO use NOW!!! hahaha... I can blog is becoz i'm now in sch... Haiz... Lucky i can tap my sch's internet... hahaha... Not like my sis... Hahaha... Cannot tap anywhere... hahaha... Poor thing...

I'm like so happy i can blog now... hahaha... Other den tt, i cannot do my reports n stuff tt requires e internet... Haiz... Den i have to come to sch every day with my laptop... Of coz i'm more used to my laptop... If i were to use the sch's com, i'll die... U noe y??? Not becoz its slow or wat, its becoz too many ppl using it... N not to do work somemore... Its to play DOTA... They r lucky i FYP... If not tt time, i will not only complain n leave... I'll make sure dose tt were playin GETS OUT OF THE ROOM... WHAHAHAHA...

But anyways, its passe so no use sayin it now... Hahaha... Anyways, waitin for cher to come... Better use the com as much as i can... hahaha... I wanna use my facebook now... SO ya, catch ya like mayb tml???? hahaha... I'll b busy 2nite and my hm no internet so ya... Have to wait till tml??? Tml hav to come sch again in the mornin...

Take care!!!!

No comments: