The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wat e...

Ya, wat e hell... I did somethin silly n got hurt... hahaha... I hurt my sec toe on my right leg n now its bleedin... Quite a long cut like abt 2-3 cm... haha... A cut my toes leh... omg, wat a place to get hurt...

I was attemping to full bodyweight shoulder press which requires mi to hand stand... N obviously i missed the wall and my toe hit the window grid... I thot it will b a bruise coz initally dere was no blood... But i knew the damage was deep so i observed for a while... But still no bleedin so i thot ok, its fine, juz a bruise on my toe... How i noe, after walkin arnd the hse, hahaha... Got blood... Den faster go bath, clean up n plaster it up... now the blood like leakin thru the plaster... haha...

Hope the blood will stop flowin out den i can remove the plaster... If not like no oxygen like tt... My toe very "stuffy"... hahaha... Ok... I blog again ltr... I think i blogged more 2day den the other day...

No comments: