The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Exams are like next week...

Yoyoyo... 2day supposed to hav the last hybrid test but den our lecturer sorta thought we took it ordy so ya... All dis time spent studyin for tt test was in vain... Haiz... Now i'm like chiongin to finish immuno...

Well, at least i've accomplished somethin... I got full marks in the mutiple attempt assignment online... Hopefully it jerks my marks up by a lot la... If not immuno is like so dead... hahaha... I'm prayin hard tt i can make it for dis sem, dough i think even if i do make it, my results WILL b da pian... haha...

Anyway, i've juz completed my gems... NO MORE GEMS ordy... haha... Next sem can slack a bit... Or shld i say, can gym more... whahaha... NAPFA comin ordy yo... Next mth can register liao... hahaha... 1st of september... hahaha...

Anyway, my facebook got prob leh... I juz cannot seem to upload pics... Must b my internet prob... Haiz... I wanna upload my new pics!!!! hahaha...

Anyways, better go study liao... I'm really really, or lets say WE, are really really REALLY runnin out of time to study everythin on immuno... Dun u agree??? hahaha... I wanted to run with my fren 2day, its such a fine day without the haze ordy, but i can't... Work out now comes last...!!!!

Okiz... Take care n cya soon...

Prioritise ur time n u shall preveil...

No comments: