The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, August 10, 2009

G.I.Joe...

Yoyoyo... Oh my goodness... Wat a nice, thrilling movie... I hope they hav another movie on it... This time the bad guys n gd guys almost the same leh... I cannot say much... Both not bad la, not bad... hahaha... The bad guys gadget seems more explosive... The gd guys de more on mechanics...

But i like most r the ninjas la... Haha... Too bad the storm shadow has to die... Or mayb he didnt??? hahaha... Hard to say... Wat a pity... Hope he didnt die n comes back for revenge in part 2 or somethin.... hahaha...

But hor, a bit anti-climax rite, the doctor, Rex, juz became like some major villian but den the movie ended dere... I think the fake president would try to save dem... Or is he a bit too busy ordy to save dem?? I mean he's the "president" after all... He gotta act convincin n stuff rite... I wanted to say "look" but of coz he looked convincing... hahaha... Only dose tt watched the movie would noe y...

Oh, pls hav part 2... "G.I.Joe: the revenge of the cobra"... WHAHAHAHA... I can b director liao... Oh, speakin of the title... A bit not fittin leh... They did show the rise but they also showed the fall of the cobra if dis is e last movie...
Gd movie, dun miss it... It's worth watchin... Very action pack... A great movie indeed... Thumbs up... hahaha...

Take care n cya soon...

No comments: