The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One paper down, one more to go...

Yoyoyo... Yesterday, i took my 1st paper... Immunology... Sounds chim rite... hahaha... I really had a hard time studyin tt subject... My brain was... It was too much for my small brain to handle... haha... After studyin everythin, i felt my brain got bigger... haha... Coz my head hurts... haha... Get it??? Its meant to b a joke... -.-...

But anyways, its over so ya... Hu cares... No use botherin over written test paper... hahaha... So my next, 2nd, n the last paper will b agrotech... ya... Sucky subject... Dunno y we r studyin tt for... haiz... We learnt abt fishes n plants in tt subject... Oh, the thought of havin to memorize all the fish names really makes mi loof tt subject... I hate to memorise stuff, especially reduntant stuff like fish names... I'm not really fond of fishes anyway...

If my secondary sch fren, Daniel, is to sit for dis paper, i think he will ace it... hahaha... Coz he's like so into fishin n fish stuff... He noes abt n seen fishes tt we may only get to c dose fishes in pics from bks... Really, honestly, i've seen the pics in his facebk... Awesome fishes he caught... He even caught a swordfish in japan... It hit the news man... haha...

ANYWAYS, its time to pull my socks high high n chiong for agrotech... I've only got 2 papers dis sem so ya, better work hard for it n hopefully, pull my ordy-dead-low GPA up...

Take care n cya soon...

No comments: