The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Again laugh at my eng...

Yoyoyo... Haiz, haha... Okiz, District 9... But its really a nice touchin movie isnt??? The last image of the movie abt the guy or alien foldin the flower stayed in my mind... I must say, i was rather moved... N the thot of he havin to wait 3 yrs... Haiz...

Anyways, i went kayakin again dis morning till afternoon... haha... Dis time it was at changi sea... Omg la, the waves were so strong... haha... Den i capsized... haha... I was the 1st n only 1 to capsize man... haha... But capsizin was fun... haha... I was afraid at 1st coz its the sea ma... But i juz everythin ended well... haha...

Tml got FYP n its official... haha... Official as in time to get serious... Its time to show off the skills n techniques i've learnt so far and put dem to the test... haha... so dramatic... haha... I guess i can join u guys tml for lunch???

I'll sms u when i wanna go lunch... So far, i noe jess's grp lunch time usually is at 12-2... Den the rest i dunno liao... I think cherie almost the same??? Jee n xiping i dunno... Should b almost the same la... HAIYA, every1 almost the same, sms n ask tml...

Tml i startin at 9am... Take care n cya...

No comments: