The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, September 21, 2009

Prawnin...

The followin post was written when i was prawning...

{Hihi, wat a day wasted... 2day went prawnin... Its gonna b my 1st and my last time prawnin... Its damm damm boring... I cannot find anythin more boring den dis... Totally.... Its so boring i can feel my muscles degrading... N i was so hungry tt i feel like e world is gonna end... Time passed so slowly, i felt like its my last few hours of my life...

Really, i honestly didnt noe tt i would actually spend my time sittin dere... Well, i was wastin my time to b exact... I could juz sat at hm comfortably usin com... Really... The next time any of my frens suggest prawnin, its "bye i'm not goin!!!!" I was thinkin if its nearner den i might go, but on second thots, i'm never gonna prawn again, even if e place is straight downstairs my hse... Totally...

I'll not even consider dis activity even when i'm old n got nth to do... I think i'll die even faster coz i would think tt dere's nth more to do in life, i might as well go die... hahaha... Watchin e others prawn, i totally felt like it was e end of the e world... I was thinkin, wat e hell r we doin here??? R we some old folks?? Can't we find somethin more xcitin to do??? Omg... I think i'm gonna b sick... Sittin on e mrt is ordy a pain to e ass, now i'm sittin here like for hmm, 2 hrs ++... Omg la... Its drivin mi nuts... I really cannot take it...

I was hopin for somethin more xcitin den dis... I really pray for time to pass faster... I felt like i was grown older faster den usual... My youth gone juz like tt... For cryin out loud, why is time passin so slowly...??? Its only been 5 mins since i typed dis msg...

I dun feel like apologise for being down the mood coz, really, i'm really piss coz its freakin borin here n no1 warned mi abt it... My sis must b really mad to wanna come to prawn... She seems to like prawnin... Maddness... I guess so must b really bored to actually go out to feel bored OUTSIDE... Makin herself busy even when its not necessary...

Oh well, e rest seemed very happy... Catchin so many prawns when the time was ending... I feel like smilin but i guess i kept emotionless for too long tt i didnt wanna smile anymore... I juz wanna end n go for dinner...

They r finally packin up... I was dyin for dis moment... E moment ping say "ok, lets go"... Oh, i was freakin happy yo... But again, i stayed emotionless... Den they were countin the prawns, they kept sayin so little n tt they suspect some of the prawn ran off when the net dropped... Haiz, at tt moment i really felt like sayin "I give u my share ltr la, if not enuff, den i buy for u k??? Buy for u more la...!!!" [But i didnt say la... I got total control of my emotions de ok...]

Haiz, really no mood... After we finish packin, we r suppose to return the stuff but the person wasn't arnd... Damm it...}

Yup... Tt was wat i was typin on my hp... I wasnt sms-in any1... haha... N i wasnt emo-in ok... haha... I juz felt bored, xtreme bored n i juz wanna get out of dere... I hate feelin tt way, everythin goin so slowly like some old folks retired n have got nth to do...

So ya, pls, pls pls tell mi in the future tt if wateva we r gonna do would b borin, den u shld noe better den to ask mi to join u guys... My face will b like justice bao, tt black... haha... Okiz, tts all...

Take care n byez...

No comments: