The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, September 11, 2009

To the passerby: My BLOG...

Hi every1... I think my title says it all... N if u got anythin to say, dun say "i'm a passer" or wat else... State ur name n contact... Hu-eva tt passer is, n i'll say it here to other passers too, if u wanna say somethin, put ur name down... N pls read my post properly... I juz said it was stupid... Did i say anythin else??? Did i???!!! Wat insolence, accusin mi on my own blog... Btw, wateva written on tt post was a direct copy n paste from yahoo news... So u got anythin to say, say it to dem...

I will make myself clear rite NOW!!! Leave ur name n CONTACT so if i got anythin to say to u, i could at least direct it to YOU!!!

To this passerby, u think n tok too much... I dun care if its their religion or wat... N since they r dead, u shouldn't even bother writtin on my post... If u r readin dis, i expect an apology...

But since u're a PASSER, i dun think u would b readin my blog again... Haiz, u PASSER juz spoilt my day...

Last thing to say, read my blog before givin ur opinions... N read ur opinions to c if they r necessary...

No comments: