The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to u Xiping...

Hihi... Yupo, we celebrated Xiping's birthday on 3rd Oct... At the same time, we also celebrated Mid-Autumn Fest... haha...

We 1st when timbre to celebrate Xiping's birthday... hahaha... All photo r posted on my Facebook so ya... Too many pics la, it's impossible to upload all pics here... I'll go mad...Ya, so we went to Timbre @ Old School...We had pizzas n more pizzas... Hahaha... Of coz dere were more side dishes but i forgot to take pics of dem... Wats more, we got drink after the fds n i forgot to take chin's n the others... Haha... I only took mine... hehehe...This is lamb Tagas Meal.. haha... Nice lo... But the mutton taste quite strong... Not advisable for dose tt dun like the mutton smell...This is wat i drank... Mango Vrigin Magarita... Or somethin like tt... I cannot rmb exactly wat the drink is called...But its xtremely sweet... Hahaha... I like it... I like mango~~~~1 grp pics before we left... Dere's another posted in my facebook...Den we celebrated Mid-Autumn Fest by playin n carryin lanterns... haha... More pics at facebook...
Take carez n byez...

No comments: