The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My contact lens...

Yoyoyo... Do my eyes look bigger??? Does it look different??? haha... I got coloured contact lens... I got mine earlier den jeehui... She say so long still didnt buy... Tt's y ppl always say, action speaks louder den words... hahaha...


HOWEVER!!!! However, wearin contacts really makes mi tired easily... I think because i used my eyes to breathe... Haha... I dunno la... My eyes becomes very dry very fast n i get tired very easily... hahaha... Must get use to it bah... But hu cares, i'm not wearin it all the time... Juz a few times when i go out or go to sch... Not while i'm doin sports...

Anyways, i'm gonna run run n run till i can get 9+/- minutes for my 2.4... N i'm gonna train till i hit 13 pull ups in 1 min for NAPFA...

I wonder how thad's gonna make it... haha... Anyway, i nidda book my check up thingy for NS... Haiz... I dunno when to take it leh... Must c the dates... I'll do it now before i forget...

Take carez n byez...

No comments: