The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, October 12, 2009

No title...

Hihi... I really have nothing much to say abt dis last week... Its gonna be over very soon... Really very soon... I juz hope i can getta do somethin interestin... Wed havin bbq so i guess goin to the gym is out of the question... In the mornin i think i shld book a slot for FYP den afternoon mayb go gym???

But den maki is with mi... Unless maki wanna go to the durian thingy with the others... Dun ask mi hu's the others... I dunno... I only noe Queenie n kang should be goin... Must ask maki... Or... I juz thot of a gd idea... Or i can go gym in the mornin den go do FYP in the afternoon with maki den bring him to my hm 1st den sit bus to downtown east...

Sori ar maki if i juz made things complicated... Must try to follow the training routine ya... If u read dis maki, den i think u can guess our FYP would b in the afternoon... haha...

Okiz la, take cares n nites...

No comments: