The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, October 4, 2009

(*) Parents...

Ya, u all noe wat i'm tryin to say... (*) parents... I'm like gonna shoot dem 1 at a time...

[Dunno wat dis --> (*) means??? I leave it up to ur imagination la hor... It's obvious wat tt word is... But anyways, i've read dis over again to ensure tt i've changed the vulgarities to (*) so it's up to u wat u wanna put in... I'm more relax n less pissed so i must make sure tt wat i've written was not wat i really meant when i was angry...]

Damn, stupid leh... Wat kind of (*) family is dis... Wat e (*)... I come back only complain, I back only ask mi do dis ask mi do tt... Den they say wat: "U think i not tired ar, u say u tired, u think i'm not???!!!!" --> My mom... Wat e (*)... U also noe i'm tired still ask mi to help... (*) u la... (*)...

I come back from kayakin, den watchin show, den she suddenly random, N REALLY (*) RANDOM, come n ask mi, "y u n the rest (as in my sis n dad), use the cabinet dun close immediately ar??? Y?? I'm really curious u noe??? (*) her la... She curious wat faeces... Didnt close means didnt close la... Got wat (*) reason???

Let mi side track since i'm gonna say (*) so many thimes now... I (*) hate ppl hu ask mi to enlight dem... Wat e (*) u wan enlightiment from mi for??? DO I LOOK LIKE SOME BUDDHA TO U MOTHER(*)??? HUH!!!??? Do i look like some GOD to u MOTHER(*)??? Ask mi to enlight u wat (*) faeces... Becoz my (^&*censored*&^) kept askin like tt... I mean, wat e (*)???

Back to my (*) mother... She was complaining n complaining... Den say wat: "if u wan mi dead, juz say, dun torture mi like tt..." I was like, (*) u la... U wanna c ur GOD so badly is it??? U wanna c shinigami-sama so badly is it??? N now thinkin back, she say wat: "committin suicide is a crime, how can u live ur love ones behind like tt??? So irresponsible..." Irresponsible??? IRRESPONSIBLE MY (*) gluteus maximus ar (*)... Make sense or not??? U all noe wat i'm drivin at... Mother(*)...

Her lessons in the temple were reduntant i tell u... Wateva she reads from the manuscript were, r n always will be juz words tt she learnt from the temple... The temple is 1 thing, the things she learnt is another thing, her actions n thinkin n wat she preached IS TOTALLY (*), n i mean, (*) different... They WERE, they R n they always WILL B foreva entirely different...

I wonder why she goes to the temple for??? Make frens?? Get closer to the BUDDHA??? WELL, i must say, THE TEACHINGS and THOUGHTS are certainly enterin her head or her mind or her brain alrite... N she now wans to commit suicide to get even closer to the BUDDHA since they 2 r heaven n earth apart... Or should i say, physically n spiritually worlds apart...

Now for my (*) old man... My dad dun nid to say la... Same as always... Pissin mi off... Now my mom's also like tt... She gettin old is it??? Ya, wat rubbish m i sayin... Duh, of coz she's gettin old... Tt's also y her attitude n temper are gettin more n more short-lived... Get wat i mean??? She is gettin more n more short-lived together with her temper, attitude n everythin else...

Since she wanna abandon dis family so much, since she wanna die n c the BUDDHA so much, make it an accident (Ni wai)... Not a murder not wateva else... Make it look like an accident, so tt at least, its not so bad on her family n frens... At least dere's a consolation feelin tt it's an accident n not deliberately commit suicide...

Tt (*) old man in the hse, dun wanna hire maid n i dunno y??? He say save money... We runnin dry is it??? Must save until like tt??? If its for ur own funernal den i can pay for u when i start workin... Or u afraid tt u'll die before i start workin???!!! My whole family can kiss my gluteus maximus...

I think i've cooled down ordy... Usin lesser vulgarities ordy... haiz... Spoil my whole nite... 2nite is so windy... I like it man... haha... Okiz, time to listen to songs...

Byez...

No comments: