The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yoyoyo... It's restin day for mi... haha... Mon dunno got FYP or not... Ltr must think it through... Anyways, since i'm restin, i might as well watch movies... So i've watched dese movies in the morning till afternoon... hahaha...

1st i watched anime... Naruto Shippuden: Bonds... Gotta noe a little bit more abt naruto now... I think u shld watch it coz they mentioned abt Reikai, the zero-tail bijou... N also a guy hu taught orochimaru his forbidden techniques...

Next was Pokemon... I came across dis movie by chance... I was lookin for "The Proposal" when i came across dis n i've always wanted to noe how Giratina is like so ya, decided to watch dis movie... After watchin dis movie, i gotta noe another pokemon movie which i'll watch next time...

I juz realise tt pokemon movie 10, 11 and 12 are connected... U must watch movie 10 to understand movie 11... Oh, well, actually not really la... Hahaha... They'll still explain it for dose watchin it without watchin movie 10... But of coz its better if u watch 10 1st...
Next n the last movie i watched was the proposal... It was like FINALLY... I've been sayin tt i wanna watch dis movie since it appeared in the ad... I wanna watch it coz it has one of my favourite actor in it... Ya, it's Ryan Reynolds... If u read my blog quite often den u'll noe it...

I really like the caption: "Here comes the BRIBE..." haha... It really suits the poster n the movie plot... Gd plot even though i felt like the director was tryin to extend the movie time... haha... I said tt becoz dere r many occasions tt the movie could have juz ended dere n den... But it didnt... N luckily it didnt... If not it would definitely be not worth watchin...

But i really like the movie... It was quite hilarious... Really, my sis n i were laughin durin some parts of the movie... The female lead reminds mi of Jessica... I dunno y... Tt strong character n doesnt take no for an answer... U noe wat i mean... N tt guy unfortunately, reminds mi of xiaoyang even though i hate to think it tt way... haha...


Okiz... Do go watch The Proposal... U'll like it...

Take carez...

No comments: