The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, November 16, 2009

Funhouse...

Hihi... I was havin fun for e past few days... Goin out shoppin, goin out playin, eating, kayakin... haha... I now den realise how gd i look in green... I didnt make the wrong choice of buyin dis shirt... haha... Even though i'm fat n hav a big tummy, but in dis pic, i look nice hor... HOR!!!??? hahaha... (i nid to train my shoulder =3)Oh, i went shoppin juz now... haha... So happy... Got a bag n tank top from NUM, got a polo-t from Ben SHERMAN... Not shermin... N a cool vertical shirt from TOPMAN... whahaha... I covered my new Ben Sherman polo-t with the shoppin bags... haha... But some other pics tt i took with my frens mayb can c....
Thks... Take care n cya... I wanna go shoppin till i drop...

No comments: