The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, November 13, 2009

My 301st post... hahaha...

Hey hey hey... I'm so happy... 301st post leh... I noe some of u all more den mi la... I also not competing w/ u all... Chey.

Haha... N guess wat, the new year's comin!!!! But 1st comes Christmas... Yesh, its the time of the year again... Its shoppin shoppin shoppin time... Any1 interested??? haha.... Call mi ya...

I'm goin shoppin on sun, if not i'll go next weekends... I've got voucher ma... N it ends next weekend so ya... Must use them...

ATTENTION!!!!!
NewUrbanMale got sales AGAIN!!!! hahaha... Any 2 items 50% off... haha... Any1 interested to share share????!!! hehehe...

Anyway, as u all noe, Grad party is comin... So really, any1 wanna go shoppin for SHIRTS??? hahaha...

Take carez... Byes...

No comments: