The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Title: Breathless...

Hihi... 2day there was Sports Day for some events... Some were gd and some were bad n i kidda fall into the middle catagory... haha... Not gd n not bad... haha...

I was 4th in the event 1500 m... I must say i'm gd coz dis is like the 1st time i'm runnin in Sports Day... Never in my entire life (till now tt is) have i even thought of runnin for Sports day... I was always the type tt can only sit at the stadium and cheer for the runners... But 2day was a break thru... I now can say tt i've ran for my sch's Sports day... haha...

But the sad thing is i got 4th and it was very very VERY far from catchin up with the 3rd... Haiz... But wat can i do... They r from track n field can... Its not as if a commoner like mi can outrun dose ppl... haha... N so gettin 4th is not bad ordy okiz... haha...

But still not gd enuff to get a medal... Haiz... How i wish i could get somethin before i graduate... In the end, i'm not takin anythin... I mean medals n trophies n glory etc... Dun become all emotional n say "u hav memories, frens etc..." I'm referrin to, u noe... haha...

Anyways, i think i did not disappoint any1 becoz, u noe, they r track ppl... Its juz not possible to outrun dem... So ya... Charles said its not possible to get the top 3 dis time... Hence, the only thing on my mind at tt time was: "to become 4th even if it means i cannot walk later..." So as to not disappoint my frens who cheered for mi... It was breath-takin ya...

After tt run, i had some breathin problems so i lay down flat on the bench... It was the 1st time i ran till like wanna die... Poly50 i only felt like vomittin... Dis, i felt like i was gonna past out... haha...

I wanna thk u all for supportin mi even though u all noe its impossible to get the top3...

After the run, it was time to relax my body... I went to the movies with my mom n sis... We watched "Micheal Jackson - This is it..." It was also nice... I'll blog it on a seperate post... which i'll do it tml... I wanna slp liao...

Last but not least... Dere r a lot of frens hu's birthday is 2day... Or shld i say dere r a lot of NOV babies tt i noe... haha...

Happy birthday to Chin how, hu's birthday was yesterday... Wishin u all the best in ur IVP... Hope u win many many games and ya, frens always... I hope u r "gay"... haha...

Happy birthday to Marcus Mah... Wishin u all the best n jia you for ur event on Sports Day...

Nites every1 and take cares...

No comments: