The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Christmas Eve...

2day, i woke up of bed, opening my eyes, thinkin... dis feelin is so like avatar... A brand new day... N instantly, the imagines of the last scene came to mind as i laid on bed... Wat a beauty... But den another thot came to mind, y is it so cold??? haha...

Its like an indication tt christmas is comin... It should b cold rite... haha... So festive... hahaha... Den i though of grabbin my scarf to keep myself warm but my scarf is in the room with my dog... Openin the door is definitely not wise... haha... One reason is tt my dog can go bizzare n start barkin n try to bite u... ya... It's comparable to the viperwolfs in avatar... hahaha...

Anyways, ltr i guess i'm goin out no matter wat... I'm suppose to go my godma's hse 2day but it got posponed to tml... Dis sucks... I nidda go with the flow i guess... Dunno how i m gonna get out of my relative's place to go meet my frens... N now, tts not the only thing botherin mi...

I now hav to decide between meetin my poly frens or my sec sch frens... Yes, it sux... 1st i hav to travel all the way to the west n den travel all the way back to the east if i'm meetin my sec sch frens... But of coz, givin considerations, meetin my sec frens will b better coz after all, we dun really get to c each other...

But i also dun wanna miss moments with my poly frens ya noe... Haiz... Wat a bad timin... Last yr nobody wanna celebrate christmas with mi, dis year, they all came together... Haiz... Wat a troublesome decision to make...

I thought of meetin my sec sch frens coz i noe some of them cannot stay up long... Mayb when they wanna leave den i'll leave with dem n meet my poly frens??? After all, i heard they would b stayin late at cherie's hse?? i dunno man... Troublesome decision to make sia...

All sides i'll miss out on somethin... hahaha... Oh well...

Thks for readin my post... Take cares...

No comments: