The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, December 18, 2009

On the way to the movie: Avatar...

Hihi... Hahaha... Can c my vampire teeth... Cool huh... hahaha... I like it so much... But its made of mentos... haha... Shaped and formed like a vampire tooth... haha...I look cute rite... haha... I juz didnt wear my contact lens... If not it would be mroe cool, more awesome!!!!Too bad i'm not fair... But i also dun wanna have a fair complexion... Dark suits mi better... The darker the better... haha...Juz nice, i was standing in front of this movie poster tt has freak n vampires in it... I was wearin a freak shirt... haha... N havin a vampire teeth... hahaha... Wat coincidence...!!!I like dis pic... I look so build...

Anyways, i must say it again, GO WATCH AVATAR... Its awesome... Watch 3D ya...

Take cares...

No comments: