The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, December 14, 2009

One productive Monday... Or is it???

Yoyoyo... I did FYP 2day... haha... 1st time after MST... I thot 2day a lot of ppl will do FYP but i was wrong... hahaha... 2day the labs were quite empty... haha... I guess i shld hav brought my laptop along... haha... But i didnt coz i intend to go to gym 2day... haha... But its okiz... I did pull-ups 2day... N i did 100 pulls ups AGAIN... whahaha... I so happy can... haha... Den i'm now usin the com at the games room @ Moberly... haha... Dun ask mi y i'm there... All u nid to know is that i wasnt dere to play dota...

Dota is juz part of my memory rite now... hahaha... Mayb i'll go back to playin dota after another few more years... Or even when the exams are comin??? hahaha... No, i dun think so... It would not be anytime soon... Got to many things on hand... I played it before coz i had totally TOTALLY nth to do... hahaha...

So erm, 2day FYP quite productive but we sortta didnt finish our ultimate mission... Tt's to subculture our plants tt is "expired"... haha... Dunno if they are gonna die... hahaha... Well, plants are known for their ability to survive in harsh conditions... Dun they??? haha...

So now, i'm juz bloggin n playin facebook in the dota room... hahaha... Take cares...

No comments: