The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Watchin avatar for the 3rd time...

Hihi... I've watched avatar the 3rd time ordy!!! hahaha... 1 time was a 3D experience, 2nd time was a memorizin experience, 3rd time was a sound blowin experience... haha... All different experience in 3 different location while watchin the movie... hahaha...

But its a nice movie... So ya... I dun mind watchin it again... hahaha... Mayb can watch with jason they all if they wanna watch their sec time... hahaha...

Our seatin arrangement very anyhow... Juz for the sake of watchin the movie... hahaha... But i got a gd seat because it was in the middle... N of coz, with human's normal wide vision, i can view the whole screen at once... hahaha... I dun nid to keep shiftin my eyes from left to right...

Gd seat but bad company... Dis stupid irritatin guy was sittin beside... I felt like askin the guy to shut the f*** up... So when i turned my head, i saw him to talkin to his mom... Den i remained quiet... The prob is the mom wasnt even askin him anythin abt the movie... He juz went rattlin on... He was irritatin in other ways u can imagine... Ya, can imagine... Wat can possibly irritate u durin a movie, he has done it all...

Totally didnt ruin my experience though... Lucky dis is not my 1st time watchin if not i'll b really pissed off... U was a sound blastin movie so wateva he talked abt wasnt really clear to mi tt is...

OKiz.. Thks for readin my post... Take cares..

No comments: