The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to 2010!!!!

Yoyoyo... Dis is my 1st post for 2010!!!!! Wats ur 2010 resolution???? My 2010 resolution is to be more handsome, more macho n richer!!!! hahaha... I dun mind stayin dis "clever"... haha... I juz wanna focus on my appearance ya... It has more advantages over being clever... hahaha... To me tt is... hahaha...

I celebrated the countdown with my poly frens... Blessed is all i can describe my moment with dem... haha... So much more fun... Hahaha... Next time can we slp in the afternoon 1st before goin cherie's hse??? If not we keep slppin in the early morning den cannot ton... So sad... I seldom stay awake but when i do, every1 else falls aslp... haha... So sian...

Den suppose to go swimmin with my poly frens after breakfast but i didnt coz i felt slppy... But guess wat, i haven slp yet till now... I'll b slppin soon coz my eyes hardly openning... Hahaha... I rushed a bit of my FYP report n while doin it, i closed my eyes 3 times... haha... Tt's when i closed my eyes but if u wanna count tt in...

Anyways, i enjoyed myself every1... Thks for the wishes n i'll wish every1 here: A happy new year, a prosperous 2010... Stay healthy, keep fit, b attractive... N last but not least, spread the love...

Thks for readin my post... Take cares and good nites...

No comments: