The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My 1st Dragonboat race...

Hey, I was in for my 1st race but it ends as soon as it starts... Not tt soon la... We made it into the semi finals... Coach said it was e 1st time we into the semifinals... I dunno la but it sort of consoling mayb to e others la... They said e tmin also improved from yesterday so ya... Haha...

Anyway, it's been fun... I hope I didn't make any1 very frustrated or irritated by mi... It's a friendship tt has jux embarked so i noe it's very shaky n sorts but I really hope i will improve by e next few trainings so tt I dun let any down again... Haha...

A lesson to learn... Workin hard is everythin so I guess tt's wat I'll do... I c many groups n conversations arnd so... U noe, politics... But ya, I actually feel tt we should name names so tt we would at least noe hu they r referring to... Juz leavin mi in suspense... Haiyo...

But now, hearin wat encouraging things our team has to say... Ya, I noe things will b for e better...

Thks for reading... I'll do better next time...

No comments: