The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pray tt everythin goes well dis week!!!

Yoyoyo... Chin how, shermin, shaoyong n many more juz flew to Cambodia on sun mornin... I couldnt send dem off coz got dragonboat in the morning... Wats more, the 1st race of the yr is comin so ya, i must attend all the next trainings... So ya, i'll come fetch u all if u all wan... haha...

Any1 wanna go fetch dem from airport guys??? haha... Anyways, we r gonna hav a BBQ rite before we fly off rite??? How much r u all changin?? Can sms mi??? haha... i dunno change how much leh...

So erm, wanna meet up the day before to recey the price n stuff to buy??? Anyway, where r we gonna hav e bbq??? Oh my, we seriously nid to discuss dis... I hav no clue to wats goin on sia... haha... Update mi pls...

Anyway, i juz got my db team jacket!!!! So cool... Much cooler den SP team jacket... But i would like the SP team jacket also la... Hahaha... For fun la... But nvm, i got my db team jacket ordy... So happy... Den i also got my jersey for the team ordy... I felt so accepted... haha...

I mean, so far in my whole life, its been a long time since i've felt tt way... Dere's few times tt i've felt tt way la... But its the 1st time for a sport activity tt i've joined outside...

Hahaha... SO happy!!!!

Pls wish my db team, PLK Paddlers, and myself, all the best for the upcoming MR500 race tt's gonna happen on 27th n 28th of March at Bedok Reservoir... We r gonna win dis!!!! Ace it man...

Take cares n stay happy... Thks for reading...

No comments: