The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Phuket GRAD TRIP part II

Yoyo... This is part two... By the time u seen dis tt mean u had ordy missed part one... So scoll down 1st n read part 1 before readin part 2 ya... haha...

Anyway, its been fun... I've tried so many activitites for the 1st time... Snorkling, banana boating, ATV, parasailing... I think its best u try it at different places like wat chin how did... He said he'd done parasailing before but its somewhere else... But the views may b different ma... Get wat i mean... So ya...

But for banana boating, try once can liao, becoz the same thing happens all the time... haha... But i didnt fall off the boat... haha... Which is a gd thing becoz u can c how ur frens fly off... WHAHAHAHA!!! Omg, its damm hilarious la... Hahaha... U should try it someday...

Try to counter balance n watch ur frens fly off... Wat a rare sight... Next time if my frens ask mi, hav u seen pigs fly, I would say yes!!!! hahahahaha... Coz cherie flew!! hahahaha....

Den i went for parasailing... Saw so many jellyfishes in the sea... Omgoodness... I feel so lucky tt i didnt drop into the water during banana boating... I might juz get sting by 1... It was a great view from updere... U can c the fine contrast line between deep n shallow waters...

So Next time, if my frens ask mi, hav u seen a sheep fly, i would also say yes... haha... Coz xiaoyang flew up... haha... Omg, laughin historically juz now... My dad must think tt i'm mad... haha...

Anyway, i hope we can go on another trip like dis again ya... haha... Now i think better save up money to go korea!!! haha... I got like another 2 more mths to earn money... I dun wanna ask my mom for money to go overseas though...

So maki, i cannot promise u tt i can make it for the korea trip leh... so ya... B prepared to meet disappointments if i cannot earn tt much for the trip...

Okiz... Dis post is pretty short coz nth much to write abt the trip ordy... The rest shall juz remain in my memories... haha... Forgotten or not, only time will tell... Thks for reading...

No comments: