The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, July 12, 2010

Dragonboat n my life...

Hihi every1... None of my Db frens r gonna read dis coz they dunno my blog link... Haha... Anyway, it's been 7 mths since I've start dragonboatin... Dunno y but I kinda regretted on joinin it in poly... It's safer den canoein n kayaking n less stuff to master also... Haha... Though it was tough learning all e strokes n mastering dem, I think I really like e sport becoz of my frens arnd... But if I joined my sch team den I wouldn't hav join plk rite??? So I must say tt it's fated...

Yesterday, we had races in Singapore dragonboat festival at bedok reservoir... Too bad my frens were not dere to support mi but oh well, it was fun n enjoyable... It's really a pity tt we got 4th in e 10men crew event but well, our spirit was dere n we didn't give up... Poor brynner, feelin all frustrated n annoyed becoz of various reasons la...

But it was fine... I didn't realise tt my frens on e boat r all goin to Macau... Haha... So funny... I guess I can really get used c-in the same ppl on e boat... It would b mire comfortable rite?? Mayb?? Haha...

Anyway, there was a speech yesterday tt brought tears to my eyes... But juz to wet my eyes, I wasn't cryin... Our coach did a very gd job trainin us... If he trained Mountbatten or some other strong teams, he would hav seen better results... I feel like I really let him down... He's always correcting my strokes n he always always always points out the same mistake... I really dunno wat to do... He gave mi a lot of encouragement n trainings but I juz feel like I let Him down all the time...

It was a shot in my heart yesterday la I must say... Thinking of it now, emotions juz runs high... Oh well... Felicia cried, she was e 1st I guess... Her emotional side... Haha... Eve n sheila too... Steven had a little runnin nose I guess... But well, they had known coach for a very long time ordy... Even longer den I've known my poly frens... Coach really gave his best n he's not paid even... Our team really does dragonboatin becoz of passion...

Well, coach aside, I guess humans cannot control dere temptations to "share" wat they feel abt others so cannot blame... But ya, all in all, won medals n had fun... I juz got my $93 compressor suit from 2XU... Gonna bring tt to Macau...

No comments: